What do the foreigners think about bulgarian aviation?

International aviation forum. Only in English. Non English postings will be deleted.

What do the foreigners think about bulgarian aviation?

Мнениеот slice » 17 Сеп 2004 23:27

Let's be honest... I would be happy to know what spotters all around the world think about hte bulgarian aviation, and mostly about bulgarian aviation authorities....

Following the Bexx Air shutdown, my opinion in this area is getting more and more realistic, thus going more to the negative mark, than the possitive one.... Anyway.... what do the folks ouside our borders think about it?
Аватар
slice
член на екипажа

Re: What do the foreigners think about bulgarian aviation?

Мнениеот Capt_Vio » 06 Апр 2009 01:46

It's a hard question to answer, since I'm not that familiar with it and not too much news is available to us, but thanks to sites like Airliners.net and online communities such as this one, we find out more and more about it. Bulgaria, like my home country, Romania is going through a rapid change in infrastructure / economy / culture and trying to integrate itself in the EU. I assume that there are a lot of folks there who are resistant to change and probably would like the "old school" ways that were present during the Soviet / Communist times.

From the outside, I see that a lot of Europeans go to Bulgaria in vacation. I have a lot of friends in Finland who visit Bulgaria every year and the low-cost market is really expanding. I think it's going in the right direction but not as fast as it should be. We'll give it some time and I'm sure eventually it'll be where it's supposed to be... along with Romania and other new EU states.
Аватар
Capt_Vio
спотър

Мнениеот teddy_b » 08 Апр 2015 20:01

Maybe it's not like Western Europe but it's developing very fast... Hope that few years and everything will change finally.
teddy_b
кандидат спотър

Мнениеот turquoisesky » 19 Апр 2015 19:22

Czech Republic is also developing slowly. But we need years to make it faster.
turquoisesky
кандидат спотър

Мнениеот freshmelon » 22 Апр 2015 11:14

I think every Eastern country is developing slowly, but the most important thing is that we are developing.
freshmelon
кандидат спотър

Назад към International