Sikorsky S-70i (International BLACK HAWK) и PZL

Sikorsky S-70i (International BLACK HAWK) и PZL

Мнениеот Делян » 03 Ное 2007 06:20

За тези от вас които се интересуват от хеликоптери. Преди около година Sikorsky закупи 100% от полската PZL Изображение.
Целта е да навлезе повече на европейските пазари и да започне да сглобява International BLACK HAWK в Европа. Първо ще се започне със сглобяване само на кабини и до 2011 се очаква да се сглобява целият BLACK HAWK предназначен само за международни поръчки. S-70 е много зле представен в Европа с изключение на няколко малки поръчки от Австрия, Испания и Гърция. Логично е поляците да закупят някой друг BLACK HAWK за в бъдеще. В момента тече цялостно обновяване на завода в Миелец (югоизточна Полша).
Мисля, че машините за изработка на кабината са инсталирани вече. Следващата стъпка (от началото на 2008) е да се обучат работниците да разчитат нашите чертежи. За целта аз си предложих "услугите" и ако условията са добри има голяма вероятност да се преместя в Полша за няколко години.
Надявам се SkyEurope да се сетят да открият един директен полет от Краков до София. ;-)
Последна промяна Делян на 01 Юли 2010 21:26, променена общо 1 път
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Местоположение: KBDR, Igor I Sikorsky Memorial Airport, Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA

Мнениеот Toni » 04 Ное 2007 01:04

Пожелаваме ти упсех и дано наистина скоро заминеш за Полша ;)
Аватар
Toni
член на екипажа

Мнениеот Делян » 11 Дек 2007 17:09

за съжаление няма да ходя в Полша поне за сега.
странно но решиха да пратят поляк! :roll:
затова пък ме пратиха на една съвсем нова програма: CH-53K, това са си старите CH-53, но ще се правят по нови технологии. почти всичко ще е от композитни материали, кабината е "glass cockpit", първият трябва да е готов на 11.11.11.

Изображение
www.Sikorsky.com
Последна промяна Делян на 18 Мар 2008 15:47, променена общо 2 пъти
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Местоположение: KBDR, Igor I Sikorsky Memorial Airport, Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA

Мнениеот BuddingAce » 08 Яну 2008 18:15

Много се радвам за тебе Деляне УСПЕХ! :wink:
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

LEONARDO DA VINCI
Аватар
BuddingAce
спотър

Re: Sikorsky S-70A (Извън темата)

Мнениеот IvanFL » 12 Яну 2008 05:56

Деляне преди време във вътрешната система на Oracle излезе обява че наемат секретарки за офиса в България и аз си предложих услугите да ида да ги интервюирам но не ми мина номера.
IvanFL
супер спотър

Мнениеот Делян » 12 Яну 2008 06:39

В крайна сметка от 1-ви април се местя при CH-53K и ще работя върху трансмисията.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Re: Sikorsky S-70A (International BLACK HAWK) и PZL

Мнениеот Делян » 18 Юни 2009 04:20

First S-70i Helicopter Joined at PZL Mielec; Milestone Marks Historic Moment for Sikorsky Aircraft
June 15, 2009

Paris, France - The major components of the first S-70iTM BLACK HAWK helicopter have been joined at PZL Mielec in Poland, marking the first time a BLACK HAWK helicopter has been assembled outside the United States and signaling a major step forward in producing BLACK HAWK helicopters internationally, Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. announced today. Sikorsky Aircraft is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).

The first major join of components was completed earlier this month when the first cabin produced at Mielec was fitted to a Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) tail cone and a cockpit section produced by Kaman Aerospace, Jacksonville, Fla., USA.

"The joining of Aircraft Number 1 in Poland is a defining moment for the S-70i helicopter program,” said Sikorsky President Jeffrey P. Pino. "This platform will accommodate customer demand with an affordable, capable, and adaptable aircraft that remains true to the BLACK HAWK helicopter's legendary combat-proven heritage. Now this proven, dependable aircraft will extend its capabilities to customers around the world, bringing robust performance and the latest in rotorcraft technology."

First announced in 2006 at the Farnborough International Air Show, the S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter will be produced utilizing a cost-effective global supply chain and delivered from outside the United States to international customers. The S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter will provide multi-mission, 10-ton utility lift capability at a price comparable to helicopters in the 6-to-8-ton class.

To increase its global presence, Sikorsky has designated PZL Mielec, a Sikorsky Aircraft company, as the final assembly center for the S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter. PZL Mielec has more than 60 years of aircraft design, test, system integration, and manufacturing experience.

The S-70i helicopter is designed with a modular platform that can be configured to meet specific customer requirements. The S-70i helicopter standard baseline configuration includes the latest technology with such fully developed advanced features as:

• An instrument flight rules (IFR)-capable, fully integrated digital glass
cockpit with a dual digital automatic flight control system (AFCS) and
coupled flight director.
• An active vibration control system to smooth the overall ride of the aircraft
and improve the life cycle of air vehicle and avionic dynamic system
components.
• A dual GPS/INS (global positioning system/inertial navigation system) with digital map to provide accurate and redundant navigation for the most demanding of tactical environments.
• A 701D engine with 701C controls that will provide enhanced corrosion resistance and triple the reliability of the previous model.

The first S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter made at Mielec is expected to be delivered by the end of 2010.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., USA, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., USA, provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Мнениеот Делян » 08 Сеп 2009 20:03

Final Assembly for S-70i™ BLACK HAWK Helicopter Begins at Mielec

September 01, 2009
Изображение MSPO, KIELCE, Poland - MSPO, KIELCE, Poland, Sept. 1, 2009 – PZL Mielec, a Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. company in Poland, has begun final assembly of the first S-70i™ BLACK HAWK helicopter. The production marks the beginning of a new helicopter in the Sikorsky product line, an international variant of the BLACK HAWK helicopter. Sikorsky Aircraft is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
Final assembly officially began on Aug. 17. The first S-70i helicopter is expected to be completed in 2010.

Meanwhile, PZL Mielec continues to ramp up production of BLACK HAWK helicopter cabins. Four cabins have been completed to date. Three have been incorporated into the UH-60M helicopter assembly line at Sikorsky’s main manufacturing facility in the U.S. The fourth cabin has been joined with other dynamic components as PZL prepares to build the first S-70i™ helicopter.

"The startup of the production line in Poland is a defining moment for the S-70i helicopter program,” said Bob Kokorda, Sikorsky Vice President for Corporate Strategy and Synergy. “This platform will accommodate customer demand with an affordable, capable, and adaptable aircraft that remains true to the BLACK HAWK helicopter’s legendary combat-proven heritage. Now, this proven, dependable aircraft will extend its capabilities to customers around the world, bringing robust performance and the latest in rotorcraft technology.”

Kokorda reaffirmed the vital role of PZL Mielec in Sikorsky’s expansion plans in Central and Eastern Europe during a briefing held at the XVII International Defense Industry Exhibition (MSPO).

To increase its presence in the international marketplace, Sikorsky has designated PZL Mielec as a final assembly center for the S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter. Production of highly-advanced and combat-proven BLACK HAWK helicopters and cabins in PZL Mielec is expected to provide opportunities to numerous privately- and publicly-held Polish aviation entities. Currently PZL Mielec already cooperates with 23 suppliers and subcontractors in Poland; that figure is expected to increase to about 100 in the foreseeable future, as the work progresses.

The S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter will be produced through a cost-effective global supply chain and is planned to be delivered directly from Poland to international customers. A key competitive feature of the Polish-made S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopter is that it will provide multi-mission, 10-ton utility lift capability at a price comparable to helicopters in the 6-to-8-ton class.

The S-70i helicopter is designed with a modular platform that can be configured to meet specific customer requirements. Its standard baseline configuration includes the latest technology with fully-developed advanced features such as:

A fully-integrated digital glass cockpit that is instrument flight rules (IFR)-capable, a dual digital automatic flight control system (AFCS) and coupled flight director
An active vibration control system to smooth the overall ride of the aircraft and improve the life cycle of air vehicle and dynamic system components
A dual GPS/INS (global positioning system/inertial navigation system) with digital map to provide accurate and redundant navigation for the most demanding of tactical environments

"Since PZL Mielec was acquired on March 16, 2007, Sikorsky has delivered on each of its broad commitments to the Government of Poland and its employees. The company has invested millions of dollars in fixed assets, environmental remediation, human resources training and transfer of technical expertise. In addition, the company has initiated a broad social package for PZL Mielec employees,” said Janusz Zakrecki, CEO of PZL Mielec.

Since the acquisition, employment at PZL Mielec has increased by 22 percent, from an initial level of 1,471 employees to 1,800 full-time personnel. Also, groundbreaking is scheduled soon for a new European Union-funded vocational training facility that will educate more than 200 students per year for PZL Mielec.

Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., USA, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., USA, provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.

This press release contains forward-looking statements concerning potential production and sale of helicopters. Actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to changes in government procurement priorities and practices, budget plans or availability of funding or in the number of aircraft to be built; challenges in the design, development, production and support of advanced technologies; as well as other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to those detailed from time to time in United Technologies Corporation’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings.

С две думи, Black Hawk (S-70i) започва да се произвежда в Европа.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Мнениеот Делян » 19 Ное 2009 21:08

Sikorsky Delivers First Aircraft With Polish-Built Cabin to U.S. Army

October 30, 2009
Изображение STRATFORD, Connecticut - Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. today announced it has delivered the first aircraft with a cabin produced at PZL Mielec, a Sikorsky company in Poland. Sikorsky Aircraft is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).

The 145th UH-60M BLACK HAWK helicopter was delivered to the U.S. Army on Sept. 30. It is the first of three UH-60M BLACK HAWK helicopter cabins produced by the Polish facility to date for use in UH-60M BLACK HAWK helicopters built at Sikorsky's main manufacturing plant in the U.S.

"The first aircraft sale with a PZL Mielec cabin is a significant milestone in the growth of Sikorsky as a global leader in the aerospace industry and a continued commitment to meet the requirements of the UH-60M program supporting U.S. Army fieldings," said Doug Shidler, Vice President, Army programs. "Sikorsky is proud to be a global sourcing leader. This third cabin source allows us to meet the growing U.S. Army and Foreign Military Sale customer requirements for the UH-60M helicopter."

The cabin was initially delivered to the Sikorsky facility in Bridgeport, Conn., where it was joined with a cockpit manufactured by Kaman in Jacksonville, Fla., and a tail-cone produced by Turkish Aerospace Industries in Turkey. Final assembly, flight operations and delivery were completed at the Sikorsky facility in Stratford, Conn.

"The delivery of the first BLACK HAWK helicopter to the U.S. Army with a cabin produced in our facility is rewarding validation that, with the guidance of Sikorsky Aircraft, PZL Mielec has been transformed into a world-class facility capable of producing BLACK HAWK helicopters," said Janusz Zakrecki, CEO of PZL Mielec.

PZL Mielec was acquired on March 16, 2007 as part of Sikorsky’s efforts to increase its presence in the international marketplace.

Recently, PZL Mielec began final assembly of the first S-70i™BLACK HAWK helicopter, marking the beginning of a new helicopter in the Sikorsky product line, an international version of the BLACK HAWK helicopter. Final assembly officially began on Aug. 17. The first S-70i helicopter is expected to be completed in late 2010.

This press release contains forward-looking statements concerning potential production and sale of helicopters. Actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to changes in government procurement priorities and practices, budget plans or availability of funding or in the number of aircraft to be built; challenges in the design, development, production and support of advanced technologies; as well as other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to those detailed from time to time in United Technologies Corporation’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Re: Sikorsky S-70i (International BLACK HAWK) и PZL

Мнениеот Делян » 13 Апр 2011 14:17

Пчелка с "glass cockpit"

Изображение

Изображение

От Ан-14 на Ан-28 на М-28 (PZL) и най-накрая и Sikorsky PZL...

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/20 ... -m-28.html
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Назад към Авиация + Авиационни новини