Burgas Airport

International aviation forum. Only in English. Non English postings will be deleted.

Burgas Airport

Мнениеот Jakub Gornicki » 13 Юни 2005 18:49

Hi, i'm spotter from Poland exactly form Warsaw. On 3-13 Jul i will be near Burgas (Primorsko) and i would like go to burgas (on airport of course :)) and take some picture of plane. So my question is: There is any body on this forum who live in Burgas, or who was in Burgas and told my it is posibile to take picture or maybe some body meet with my on Burgas?? My e-mail is k_gorncki@yahoo.com

Best Regards Jakub
Jakub Gornicki

Мнениеот Делян » 13 Юни 2005 19:45

Mr. AiBOJ from this forum is from Burgas. He might be able to help you with finding the right place for planespotting. But I am sure that there are many other people from this forum that can help you finding the right place for planespotting.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Местоположение: KBDR, Igor I Sikorsky Memorial Airport, Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA

Мнениеот Airfan » 13 Юни 2005 23:05

There is a place along the road to the airport. It is easy to recognize the spot :D
http://www.airforce-bg.com - първият изцяло български авиационен сайт!
Моите снимки в jetphotos.net
Аватар
Airfan
най-спотър

Мнениеот Делян » 17 Юни 2005 06:05

Jakub,
why do you need BOJ if you can spot this in VAR.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Местоположение: KBDR, Igor I Sikorsky Memorial Airport, Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA

Мнениеот slice » 17 Юни 2005 10:13

Аватар
slice
член на екипажа

Мнениеот Jakub Gornicki » 17 Юни 2005 23:51

because Burgas is near Primosrko (there i'm going). but Varna isn't wrong idea :D Mayby i will go there. My freind (who was in Burgas in 2003) told my that in airport is small hill for spotters but not easy to get there because you have inform sb from ATC that you go ther. And i have a question: how about a observation deck?? is't open for everybody?? or only for pepole who departure??

Best Regards Jakub
Jakub Gornicki

Мнениеот Делян » 18 Юни 2005 00:52

VAR-BOJ-VAR is EUR 25 with Hemus Air. And you get to fly on ATR, TU5 or 737 for 20 minutes only. Check Hemus Air
timetable.
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Мнениеот Jakub Gornicki » 18 Юни 2005 01:09

Really good ofert. I must considering that possibility.

Best Regards Jakub
Jakub Gornicki

Also need help with Bourgas

Мнениеот Peter » 22 Юни 2005 10:40

Hello guys ! My name is Peter and I work at the airport Bratislava, Slovakia. I will also fly to Bourgas next month and need information about spotting spot for taking pictures at BOJ airport. Can anybody help me please ? I need info, when is the spot good with sun in back and if I need a ladder, and how to reach the spot from the terminal. Thank you very much.

mail to: peter.psenica@airportbratislava.sk
Peter

Мнениеот Jakub Gornicki » 25 Юни 2005 20:59

Delyan can you give my e-mail to Mr. AiBOJ because i don't know bulgarian
Jakub Gornicki

Мнениеот Гост » 25 Юни 2005 21:02

Jakub Gornicki написа:Delyan can you give my e-mail to Mr. AiBOJ because i don't know bulgarian and i can't register in forum
Гост

Мнениеот Делян » 25 Юни 2005 21:21

Jakub,
he doesn't have an e-mail here, but I sent him a PM (personal message).
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Мнениеот Jakub Gornicki » 26 Юни 2005 00:07

thank you very much :))
Jakub Gornicki

Мнениеот Anto » 26 Юни 2005 00:08

Last september i flew with First Choice to Burgas. The flight was only £100, which was a lot cheaper than any to Sofia, and my friends arrived the day after with britannia 767, which was just as cheap. There
is a good viewing terrace,and coffee shop, but it is passed the passport control. Im not too sure where else is good for spotting, but I hope to also take a Hemus Air tupolev 154 flight to varna, before its too late!
Does anyone know how to Book with Hemus Air ??
Anto
супер спотър

Мнениеот Делян » 26 Юни 2005 07:24

How about the reservation page: http://www.hemusair.bg/reservationen_fr.htm
Аватар
Делян
супер спотър

Следваща

Назад към International