A few questions for the board

International aviation forum. Only in English. Non English postings will be deleted.

A few questions for the board

Мнениеот Гост » 03 Мар 2006 01:26

Hello!

I just joined this forum, and am from Toronto, Canada. I am Bulgarian, but have a hard trouble writing. I speak well, but can read very little.

I am hoping someone on the forum can help me get started here.... with a few questions.

1. How can i type in Cyrillic with an English Keyboard layout?
2. What type of cameras do other people in the forum have?
3. I there a way to view the site or board in English?

Thanks alot to anyone who helps!

Martin
Гост

Мнениеот harrier » 03 Мар 2006 12:43

Hi Martin and welcome to our community :D

I am happy to see you wrting at our forum as I have noticed that you write on the airliners.net forum. Today I also saw your pictures at a.net and I also noticed that you have uploaded some to our site, which I will screen in a moment :wink:

1. I hope that some of the colleagues can answer this question for you. If you run the win xp you can do that after you make some corrections to your language properties.

2. http://www.bgspotters.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15 This is the topic where we discuss the foto cameras that we have, I think that you won't have problems understanding it :wink:

3. Unfortunately an english version of the site is not avilable. We are discussing it but we don't expect that in the next few months.

Regards,
Emo
BGspotters TEAM
Аватар
harrier
член на екипажа

Мнениеот ATC » 03 Мар 2006 17:44

Hi i'll try to help with BG keyboard
downlad atc.bgspotters.net/upload/BG.exe ( virus free )
Strat the program an follow the wizzard this program just add Bulgarian Phonetic layout on your computer.After finishing the wizzard close the program e simply add Bulgarian Phonetic layout from Conteol panel->regional and Language Options->Languages(tab)->Details then add ...
;-) [/b]
Аватар
ATC
супер спотър

Мнениеот MartinairYYZ » 04 Мар 2006 06:34

I am also wondering, is it possible to upload photos with watermarks to prevent theft? 1 particular one like this i want.
thanks

P.S. сега мога да пиша булгаски!
Equipment: Canon 300D, 70-200 F/4 L, 18-55 EF-S, Sigma 17-40 f/2.8.
MartinairYYZ
кандидат спотър

Мнениеот ATC » 04 Мар 2006 11:45

8. По снимките не се допускат надписи с излключение на малък авторски копирайт. Не приемаме снимки с дата на заснемана върху тях.

I think it can be done with a little watermark on the picture, but the site screeners must say :)
Аватар
ATC
супер спотър

Мнениеот MartinairYYZ » 04 Мар 2006 17:18

Thanks for the reply ATC!

I just uploaded my most memorable photo ever......... here's a hint... Can anyone else say they flew Concorde, and went into the cockpit? :-D :-D :-D
Equipment: Canon 300D, 70-200 F/4 L, 18-55 EF-S, Sigma 17-40 f/2.8.
MartinairYYZ
кандидат спотър

Мнениеот ATC » 05 Мар 2006 18:17

i think you have to reduce the size of the watermark next time,nice picture congratulations !!!
Аватар
ATC
супер спотър

Мнениеот Airfan » 07 Мар 2006 23:46

MartinairYYZ написа:Thanks for the reply ATC!

I just uploaded my most memorable photo ever......... here's a hint... Can anyone else say they flew Concorde, and went into the cockpit? :-D :-D :-D

Lucky you!!!!!!

Welcome to the community!

Georgi
http://www.airforce-bg.com - първият изцяло български авиационен сайт!
Моите снимки в jetphotos.net
Аватар
Airfan
най-спотър

Назад към International