HQ Sofia

International aviation forum. Only in English. Non English postings will be deleted.

HQ Sofia

Мнениеот Felle » 23 Май 2006 17:56

Went this afternoon to take some pictures of the preserved Mig-19P and the Laz-7 (if i not mistake) at the military school? in Sofia. Can anyone give me the real identity of the mig 19 because the red 01 seems to be fake? Also I would like to know what the identity of the Laz-7 is. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take picture of the mig-21 nr.223 :( :(
At the university of transport(?) there is also some part left of Antonov An-2 LZ-1008. It is unfortunately preserved in a paintball part of the school and this was closed at that moment :-(
Also went to the National Army History Museum but... it was closed :( :(
Decided to drive to LBSF to spot something but it is not really easy to find good spot there, the gipsy part looks rather unsafe (but the best spotting area I think) and at the other side of the airfield you're quite far from the landing...but probably you guys know better, let me know!! Thanks for helping with the info.

Felle.
Felle
спотър

Мнениеот harrier » 23 Май 2006 20:57

Felle, check your mail in an hour. I will send you some info about the spotting at LBSF and the Open Day at Graf Ignatievo and Bezmer :wink:
Аватар
harrier
член на екипажа

Назад към International