B.A.C.

International aviation forum. Only in English. Non English postings will be deleted.

B.A.C.

Мнениеот Jens » 20 Дек 2004 19:52

hello bgspotters,

again a Tu 154 related question. I have found the info on your massageboard about the BAC order (?) of some new (old) MD80ies. could someone of you be so kind to translate it (just a very short summarize)? or better: is it correct that they want to buy the 2 leased 2 swiss MD and try to get 5 from Alitalia?

and what about the tupolev´s in their fleet. do they still have a few and if so for how long?

thanks a lot!!!
jens
Jens

Мнениеот Stoyan » 20 Дек 2004 21:07

Let me try:-)
It is possible exept the 5 MD83, yet buyed from Al Italia, from the next summer Bulgarian Air Charter to operate also with 2 DM83 buyed from Swiss. Аccording to well grounded in this possability is verry big. Today (7.12) to Moscow departured the Tu154M LZ-LCV of BAC who will terminate his explotation for the company.

Sorry for the mistakes! :oops: :wink:
Изображение
Аватар
Stoyan
супер спотър

thank you

Мнениеот Jens » 20 Дек 2004 21:45

hey stoyan,

thank you very much! you know, at berlinspotter someone wrote nearly the same about B.A.C. but he didnt knew the source. But I knew that there was something reported at your homepage - which I unfortunatly not understood :oops: :wink:

greetings
jens
Jens

Мнениеот harrier » 21 Дек 2004 00:24

Stoyan is right. And the source that told me this news is sure.

Offtopic! Boys and girls, please excuse my bad English. Two weeks ago I had a German Exam and that is why I speek (write) so bad English.
Аватар
harrier
член на екипажа

Мнениеот Stoyan » 21 Дек 2004 01:24

Re-offtopic.
Your English is verry good in fact.
Изображение
Аватар
Stoyan
супер спотър

Назад към International