Air Via still active???

International aviation forum. Only in English. Non English postings will be deleted.

Air Via still active???

Мнениеот Jens » 09 Дек 2005 20:35

Hey guys,

right now I am a bit nervous. Since a few days I am looking for a hint that Air Via is still active. You know, at 17th of December we - or better I - expect them here in Berlin SXF for the first time since the end of the summer-flightplan (connecting SXF-SOF) weekly on saturday. But unfortunatly I cant find a flight of them. I was looking on the webpages of Berlin-Airport an Sofia-Airport - and I found nothing...

hmm, are they still up in the air? I really hope so!

thanks a lot

regards
jens
Jens

Мнениеот Stoyan » 09 Дек 2005 21:49

Yes, Jens, they are still flying. :wink:
Изображение
Аватар
Stoyan
супер спотър

Мнениеот harrier » 09 Дек 2005 22:08

Well they aren'r flying yet. They will do their winter-charter-flights, but Jens, maybe they just won't fly to SXF this winter. I will check that :wink:
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Emo
Аватар
harrier
член на екипажа

Мнениеот Гост » 09 Дек 2005 22:40

hey stoyan and emo,

thanks a lot for your answers (and sorry that I am only asking about Air Via ;))

you know there is the website www.planeboys.de (also available in english!) and they have a "forecast". there you can find the Air Via Flight 601/602 SOF-SXF-SOF beginning at the 17. of December until 25th of March. But unfortunatly this website is the only source so far, but it is made by some guys working at the airports of Berlin. So I am still hoping to see them again.

There is something else wich I would like to ask for. If you check out www.aerotransport.org and you are searching for Air Via (you have to look for "via est vita") you will see that only LZ-MIG seems to be active right now. Unfortunatly I am an "non-subscriber" but something seems to happen to the other 4 aircrafts. You know, last winter there was also a weekly course between SOF and SXF via DUS and they used more or less only one airplane (LZ-MIS) so it might be even possible that they sold/retiered "K","L","R","S"? Any news about that?

thanks for your help!
jens
Гост

:(

Мнениеот Jens » 14 Дек 2005 21:19

hello,

I just wanted to tell you that I found out that Air Via won´t offer a connetion between SOF and SXF this winter! Damn, looks like I wont see them again using the Tupolev. It makes me really sad...

So I think this is maybe the best place to say (with some special greetings to the employees of Air Via :

Thank you very much - I had a lot of fun and enjoyed every single arrival, departure and even a fly by in 37.000ft...

jens!
Jens

Мнениеот Gleni » 10 Мар 2006 19:26

A picture fom the brand new second Air Via Airbus, still with a F- REG
Изображение
Gleni

Мнениеот Гост » 10 Мар 2006 22:52

looks a bit strange, dont you think? I really do hope to see their Tu154 again, but honestly I really do fear to ge only these A320er. But maybe its the only way for "Air Via" to survive...

greets to all of the bgspotters and the visitors
jens
Гост

Мнениеот harrier » 10 Мар 2006 23:08

Hi Jens,
unfortunately the TU-5 will be gone from Air VIA's fleet (three of them are already sold, the last two will be sold soon if they aren't yet). So I am afraid you should expect only the A320's in Berlin.
Grüße,
Emo
Аватар
harrier
член на екипажа

Мнениеот jens » 11 Мар 2006 00:07

hey emo,

thanks a lot for your (indeed very sad) answer! where their TU154 are gone? Iran as it has been told somewhen?

greets
jens
jens

Мнениеот Toni » 11 Мар 2006 01:12

Hi Jens,

only two of the TU5s are with bulgarian registration at the moment - LZ-MIL & LZ-MIS..... for how long we dont know :(

Grüße nach Berlin,
Toni
Аватар
Toni
член на екипажа

Мнениеот jens » 11 Мар 2006 13:51

Toni написа:Hi Jens,

only two of the TU5s are with bulgarian registration at the moment - LZ-MIL & LZ-MIS..... for how long we dont know :(

Grüße nach Berlin,
Toni

Hey Toni,
thanks a lot for these facts. Are these last two Tups active right now or has Air Via stopped their operations during the winter because I cant find a flight.

nice weekend
jens
jens

Назад към International